12/2/08

Booze...

Im not addicted..im not desperate...or maybe..heh...nvm...its already 2nd of december,this morning i sit for my finals...it was easy...i dunno why...my friends would kill me if said that in front of them....but,what the heck...i dont give a damn...now my mind is focusing on Damai!! The reason why me & my friends went to damai every end of the year is mainly cuz of the beach,the view the peacefull night and of course...Booze....if there is no booze,then its no fun at all...seriously...you could'nt live without it...since i know a girl name Sherry(iboh terasa,this is a compliment,hehe).....we went out clubbing always..so yea..booze booze booze...ive seen it always..lets just say every week..heh....the only booze i would like is Vodka!! but during clubbing,we always ended up with chivas...huh...im getting tired of it....haha...and i cant wait for damai..cuz i'll be bringing Vodka!!!


Absolut Vodka!



This boooze only appear in front of me when KING PAUL is with us...


The ever popular....Chivas regal..


Thats my top 3 of booze....hehe..

No comments: