7/16/09

I was and always will be

Once i was clueless and pathetic
sitting in front tv
playing video games
getting fat
been cursed by people
and all that shit

I was a Loser!

always and always will be..

when people starts talk shit about me...
without them even knowing that i knew they were talking shit about me..
id keep quiet
cause there's nothing i could do..
even if there is, it'll be worst.
once I've been left out by own best friends and buddy's
i lose hope...
once my love life turn into miserable
i should not be forgive by the person that id tried to love and be with

i deserve to be hated
i deserve to be a Loser
i don't deserve any friends no matter how many fucking times I've said to people that their my best friends!
i dont deserve to be with anybody cause im just another fucking loser who doesn't even know to make a move or to love the person!
i dont deserve anything
i dont.

i wish i could been given a chance
to escape from this pathetic life of mine
away from everybody...

when they ask me to pray
id pray
but i know that this is my life
and it'll never change..
never..

so if there is anybody who hates me
who thinks im a pathetic
loser
asshole
son of a bitch
said that i talk shit bout them when im not
pin point at me for no fucking reason!
said that i dont deserve a friend
and all of those you could think about

well your welcome to say so..

cause i dont deserve any fucking things!!! or anybody!!!
a loser like me wasn't suppose to be here!!
what is the purpose of me being on this fucking planet called Earth!

i guess people just doesn't know how does it fell to be in my shoes..
or to live this life, this pathetic life of mine..

No comments: