8/9/09

I felt pathetic


Seems like everything is not alrite at all..
I tried my best to smile
Still you seem pissed

Fine.

If this is how it goes..
Id prefer seperate ways.
You dont know how does it feels to be me
To live this life of mine.
Sure it takes few seconds to reply..
BUT!
At times i CANT! Alrite!
I dont like being mad..especially at you..
Never. I was never mad at you for what you've been doing and all..

This use to happen before, but why now?
Why not few months ago?
Why does it have to be now!?
I felt the burden, heck i even felt so emo!
Everyday i kept thinking about it,
even when i woke up, its the first thing that came out my mind..
I cant sleep at times, and i dint even eat.
My class already started, more and more Assignment is coming up
Plus i mite be working soon.
There's to much stuff i need to think and i cant even think normally..

I felt like breaking down cause you dont seem to understand me..
Yes i tried to msg you, but when you reply saying ''Who's this?''
Makes me think that i dont even know you already.
And im giving up hopes on you.

I never wanted this to happen.

You know who you are.

No comments: