9/16/09

Somewhere,Some Place Better

Its my 3rd Sem in Lkw.
Time flies by so fast

I dint even realise that im in college
im 19 means im getting old
driving
and all that

But to think about it.
I wanted to be in Lkw till im Degree

But my mind
Changes Everyting

I wanted to go to my dream College
Yeah,its not Limkokwing(sorry)
Its Arts Center College Of Design in Pasadena,California

It would be great if i had a chance to study there
and i would love to take my degree course there
hope they have Masters of Design
that would make me interested in my Course even more

BUT

there's always a but

I dont felt like leaving yet
Not the time!

I love my Friends here
My Family
My Cat & Dog
My Home
The Food
My Girlfriend especially
I would never leave those

Without all of those

I wont be here writing this blog
and tell everyone my stories in here..

No comments: