12/6/09

The Obsession




Staying in front of my TV for 10 hours non stop

i just cant stop playing Dragon Age Origins!!

Its one of those game that kept you going and going and going!

I've played to Much game these day until it makes me forget what day it is today

For Christ Sake i dint know today was sunday.

sleep late due to birthday bash at Piccadilly's

wake up early by my mom, i dint know why..

to find out that i was going church!

crap.

i need to stop for awhile.

i hope.

i'm playing one of the most anticipated, stunning ,expansive game of the YEAR!!

great...now i'm tempting myself to play again..

off to play games

vegil la macchinetta su di voi
(may the maker watch over you)

oh ya..not to mention. i'm obsess in learning Italiano now

dont ask why


arrivederci
(goodbye)

No comments: