1/3/10

Im not

Why does everyday of my life

i have to go through this kind of shit?

just a little misunderstanding and joking around

they take it serious!

you wanna know the reasons why?

well

here it is.

your my friend, and you know who i am if i play around cause i was never serious at it

i respect your time with family and other friends

i don't bother when you say your not free at all

the thing is

all i wanted is a Friend to hang out with

now tell me..whats wrong with that?

i don't have any cool cousins or brother who brings me to club, or futsal or hagging out

just for your information

I've live my life ALONE for the past years!

ALONE!

Have you ever felt that loneliness,emptiness, that freaking hole is getting bigger and bigger every single day!

fcuk i even go out alone

watch movie alone

drink liquor by my own!

especially when i don't have that much friends to hang out with!

i'm not a cool guy

i gotta admit i'm just typical douche bag loser!

I live my life alone,alone and alone

just to have a Friend to hang out with

is just enough


maybe i don't deserve any friends



i don't think anyone knows how i feel

only God knows how suffering i am

an END to my life would just be good enough for me

and it'll make me

Happy.

No comments: