9/2/10

Changes

I believe in what I'm capable of

The reason why I cant make it right

Thats because I dint help myself

I dint put faith in myself.

So now I see it..

I want to get those things going and start myself a new way of improving myself

This is just the beginning.

10 more months.

and I'm out of this freaking hell town of mine!

I countdown the days and months cause it keeps my dream alive!

and I WILL NOT LET THAT DREAMS FADE AWAY!

not even a little!

Where I'm going is where my dreams are waiting for me.

and I'm going to achieve that no matter what it takes

Whatever my friends says about my dreams, 

I see you as a Negative impression..

If You are my friend, then you yourself should have a dream of your own and chase it!

Why stop me if I'm not stopping you.. 

No comments: