10/7/10

All I want


All I wanted the most is now

to start a new life

start from scratch

from new friends to new home for myself.

I need a new hope..

I'm desperate to find one..

everyday it hurts me for what I'm about to go through..

some of my friends were heartless, disrespect and fucking rude!

all I did was doing my work and ignoring the possibilities of other worlds thats happening surrounding me..

but still, they come back to haunt me like i'm a piece of meat..

I just cant stand it..

I can break down anytime..

I mean I love all my friends no matter what they did.

I still love all of you, my family,my pets my hometown..

but everything seems to be some sort of shattered memories thats ready to be erase and to be thrown at my face..

and you think it's funny, if I was the same old bad kid like the last time. 

I bet you'll be thinking twice about who are you messing with..

I just want to have a normal, simple, entertaining, lovable life, and most importantly.. privacy!

I hate those FUCKING gossip who think they are the single most funniest people in the whole wide world,

if there was a gun right now, I would have shoot you in fucking balls and arse!


God, thats all im asking.. I dont want to be in my hometown anymore, I just wanna be in my dream world now, the place that i've been chasing for years and years.. 

hopefully in 9 months..I'll be there.. 

and I hope i'll be given a chance..to change myself to a better person that now..

=[  


No comments: