11/24/10

Faded

Dreams can be shattered if you can't keep the promises..

For example..

me

I couldn't understand whats been going with me for the past months,

It's like I can't do the things that I love, like designing the works that I had, I had lost my touch of drawings..

I'm beginning to fail myself, I had the worst performance of my life in semester 5.

and still I couldn't figure out why?!

People surrounding me couldn't understand what I've been through..

All they think is their advice is right and just move the fuck on!

well, fuck you! All those words are worthless if you cant put your finger on the problems I've had for the past months.

You cant look through it, you cant analyze it for me..and if you cant do those shit, shut the fuck up! 

YOUR MAKING IT WORST!!

the only way is I handle it my own..

I'm better on my own, I never needed help in my life, I struggle alone, I face my problems alone, I face my fear alone, everything I do is ALONE!

I don't like to involve others as is because its not their problems and if anything happens to them, it will be ON ME!!!

Now, thank God everything is over for awhile, Hoping for a great Christmas alongside old buddy's of mine, and I couldn't be more happier than before.. 

and Baba Vanga, stop predicting the world will be in shattered misery next year.. I still have my hopes and dreams to reach pier beach..don't let us humans down, we still wanna live a beautiful life..

No comments: