6/24/08

Chasing Dreams

Tomorrow's the day!....my exam is going to be held at Ong Tiang Swee..huh...kinda nervous..if i dint pass this test..i wont be able to go college..damn..i wish my math was at least C during my SPM last year...damn..! Well..watever comes tomorrow,i'll do my best...

For the past 3 nights..i dint get a good night sleep...thinking about the exam...i hope at least im fresh during the exam tomorrow...

Last night..my parents were discussing about which college should i go...cuz i receive alot of offer from other college..but none of it really attract me,they only offer me the course like accounting,information technolgy & others...dont really care,cuz all i want is Multimedia Design...all i want is to draw & design..i dream about design alot of games since i was a kid...& im still chasing that dream.....& i wont give up even for a million ringgit for me to go for other course..

No comments: