6/16/08

Luck doesn't come everyday..

I was dissappointed cuz i dint receive any call from the Sarawak Tourism Board for the volunteer job at Rainforest Music Festival...damn..only my brother & his friends are chosen..now i have to buy the ticket that is way too expensive...1 ticket for 1 whole day cost around Rm60 or 70...plus the room at damai again...that will cost alot of money!! huh...i guess im nt going for the rainforest this year...& today i receive a call for Twintech College,asking why i dint show up far class for the past 2 month...i jz had to lie to them saying that my parents has sum other plans for me, i also told them that im resiting for my exam....but i hated the person called me,cuz she was damn rude...i dont mind she ask me those question,but jz dont be fucking rude when talking to someone on the phone...she doesn't even know who was she talking too...if she knows me i dont mind at all...but she doesn't even know ME!!.........wish i could do sumthing about it.....now i have 8 days left to my exam.....huh.....now im jz trying to calm myself and dont think too much about wat had happen......listening to Jason Mraz-Im Yours really calms me down today.....

No comments: