8/27/08

Fail!! Almost....

Yesterday i went to take my Driving Test,it dint go that well..but not all..

1st-I went to take my bukit, i hv to take it twice cuz idint give my form to the JPJ! Then i take it for the second time..thats when i fail...damn...If i have given that form earlier, i would hv pass it.

2nd-My road test,this is the fun part...anybody want go ride with me..better strapt on! Cuz i freak out my instructor & the JPJ guy...i was driving quite fast,i dont really look left or right,i juz go without looking...everytime i drive,i've heard the same word always..."rilex rilex!!"...sound like they were desperate...i dont know why,but i get used to drive fast...even my dad & my brother drive fast! i guess i inherited it from them..heh....suprisingly..i pass my road test....but im still dejected cuz i fail my 1st test...
if i had pass everything...i would be celebrating!! ...or maybe not....

Then...i have to wait at least 2hours for my instructor before sending me to hopoh...then i have to wait another 3hour for my dad....i look like an idiot sitting down outside there....during that 3 hours i jz went to eat & buy sum dvd's...finally,i brought the full season 2 of supernatural! i wanted to buy season 3 but itz out of stock...whoa...i never though that ppl in my hometown is such a fan of that show.....

No comments: