8/30/08

From here,it begins...

This morning my parents bring me to limkokwing to register me at the college...i was like...finally!! Im going to college..heh...i went in & the guy says..'u look familiar'...heh..so does he...i remember when i was still working at Charles & Keith, & Limkokwing had their promos not far from the place where i work....he went in & talk to my manager...thats all i remember...hah.. After that he ask me to choose which course i wanted...so,i choose Animation & Multimedia Design! I immediately sign the form..heh...he told me my class starts on the 15 september...cant wait...still got 3weeks left...i still have time to get my driving licence since my second test is on the 2nd week of september...& if i did...IF I DID pass my driving test...i'll be driving to college!!! =]

No comments: