10/5/08

Holidays

Last Week i went to Fredonia's Birthday Party at Penview Inn...wat a birthday,i never have that kind of birthday party before...cuz i like my birthday to be simple..haha...kinda lazy to write wat happen but i'll post sum pictures....


Elroy,John & Me



Poco-poco...i hate to do it...but i was tempted....


Hershel,me,Elroy,Rinnie & John...The Weirdo's



Fredonia,me & Chyntia



Then..During Raya..I went visiting with my friends...We went ot few houses..make me sick..eat to much...haha..happen to everyone tho...



Craving for more....



The Next Day,our church have a ADYC Youth Nite..sumthing like that..anyways...i went early to help them..me & Nathaneal ended up cutting vegetables...while the rest..doing the easy job...damn..take advantage on us....seems like only me & nat are doing all the hard work....arranging the tables & chairs..thtas all...doesn't seem that hard..heh..

Then at nite,we were having fun..the praise & worship work out really well...


We were having fun with the ballons.








Then,the fun continues...the next nite...i went to grappa...just for fun...but my fun,din't last long...by 12...or before 12...i was drunk....i dint really remember what happen...but i know i dance...& i was enjoying learning the YMCA!!! Yeah,i love that song...america's favourite song of all time...haha..

I was wasted that nite....



After 3 & a half hour of clubbing...we went home..& i had to drive home by myself...good thing i was still myself that time..or else i wont be reaching home...

And Finally today....all my friends went back to KL...even aldrich,his flight was 11am..too bad..i wanted to go to say farewell...but din't get to do so.....at least we chat while we were in church this morning...in the evening,i went to the airport to send my brother....

Now...The days are as usual...tomorrow have class..felt lazy to go...i miss the HOLIDAYS!! Cant wait for the nex holidays!!

No comments: