10/18/08

It aint worthtless..BITCH!

When i first take my Animation & Multimedia Design, i though it would be easy....cuz mainly it will be jz drawings...well,of course its all about drawing,but its freaking hard...when it comes to Life Drawing...the lecturers would put up anything including a plant,helmet,chairs & about everything!! And we have to complete it by that day...huh..& we had to play with colours,charcoals soft pastels that are not easy to handle with....my drawings look like a piece of crap!!

But....i try my best to do all my assingmenst...even if it takes years to do...i cant let my dreams to become a Game Desingner to be destroyed just like that,i'll do my best to improve myself,& i cant never hated my assingments!!......Designs shall never be underestimate...one of my friends says that design is like a peice of rubbish! No future & not worth it! Well FUCK YOU BITCH!! Im not the one whose working under some ppl & own Rm1500 per month!! Even with that money you wont even have enough money to buy yourself a HOUSE!! Think your better than me......sheess.....I'll prove to you that Designs is not worthless...designs are important to every one in their daily life...arts,fashion,architechture,interior...anything that had to do with designs is important!

And now.....i got to finish my assingments....heh...

No comments: