2/14/09

Feb 14-A day to be alone

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO EVERYONE......whoever celebrates it...

i dont know why..but celebrating this..its just of waste of money...why celebrate in on one particular day if you cant celebrate it anytime...i'll be wondering why....i only know,the flowers and some restaurant will raise the normal prices to a higher prices, does'nt anyone realise that or they just dont care...believe me, avoid restaurants and some flowers and candy shops if had to...

As for me...i wont be celebrating it, cause i'll be in campus doing some rehearsel for next week event and i had to stay at campus till 5pm if im not wrong just because Tan Sri Datuk Lim Kok Wing(if im not wrong) wants to see us...i wonder why...heh,anyway i dont really care if i did go or not...im still not interested in celebrating it at all...SINGLE RULES! haha...

Just came back from Planetshakers last nite,it was pretty cool...too bad i dint join the mosh cause my leg was still injured due to futsal and i had to force myself to stand for 1 hour plus if im not wrong, and why are all the TALL GUYS STANDING INFRONT OF ME!?....and the guy who gave a speech to everyone asking all of us to sit anywhere and really wanted us all to sit..he's just weird..cant he see there's like 100+ ppl inside and no space at all...yea,easy to say "sit anywhere"...me and cyril where thinking the same thing..."Easy for him to say,try standing here wit us".....saw some of my friends...suprise to see Jason,Nat(half way meeting me and screaming at me),Brenda....even Zoe,too bad i dint get to met Stephanie,i knew she was coming...but dint saw her anywhere...oh well..

Its 1.27 am...why am i still awake?

Crap..

I need to wake up early again 2moro...i mean later...heh,my scedule is packed starting this Saturday..

Anyways, Happy Vday.....
Just a reminder...anyone of you dating around Taman Sahabat..better be carefull, cause me,cyril,jon,aaron and theodo will desroy your love moment....we'll go around and sing infront of you!!hahahaha....


im serious

No comments: