10/12/09

Good God Y'all

Sometimes i wonder

why do i miss her?

after what happen few weeks ago.

its so..weird

and
....

nevermind.

i wish we can turn back time,

and back like it was before

i know my mistakes

and i'll learn from it

maybe

Single is the best way for me

maybe

God has better plans ahead for me

maybe

it's too early for me

not the time

i cut my hair short

to start a new leaf

and

i'll focus more on my works

it' all i can do

at church

its a different story now

my name was not on the duty roster for 1 month!

WOW!

to tell you,

i'm not happy

it's like they dont wan me around after they blame me for nothing!

what for the sake of the information!

im not a freaking spy you suckers!

i dont mind if you all blame and accused me

i have the patience for that

but

not letting me serve for God!?

that bullshit i tell you

it really is!

i'll stay away from you suckers from now on

i would take the blame and all

but you'll never stop me from serving God!!

No comments: