10/9/09

I want to belive

2 days ago

Newspaper saying that the Indonesia's Vigilante People's Democratic Defence
i'll make it short.."Flag"

Will be invading my hometown on the 8th

Today they sent out a warning saying their coming

I can see why my neighborhood is sooooo damn quiet

but is it true?

that they can stand bullets and sharp objects?

i got nothing against Indonesians
My friends are from there, and i totally respect them
and if they did attack, i mean...invade
go for those who deserve it

Like those idiotic politics

now, im not allowed to leave the house.
thanks alot!
but there was no invasion
nothing
i hope

but something tells me

.....

i have a feeling that they are going to invade

not today
not friday

but this saturday

why?

cause the VIP's will be there
crowds are there
everyone is at the Padang Merdeka..

and im one of them.

well at least im not going there alone just to see those crappy prime ministers
my whole college is doing a parade all the way from my college to the field

by walking!

it sounds fun

but the threat doesn't.

i really hope that nothing bad will happen

or else

you'll be seeing me in the front page on the Sunday Post with my College Flag and my Camera with me

No comments: