10/20/13

The Beginning

Its hard, no one would or have to understand that It's lonely here.

I have no real friends yet, not even one. Its been a long weeks since 8th of September since I have any good real friends here. I dint play football, hang out for a beer or anything. Its lonely.

So, my only friend I had is a beer and movies...and God.. I prayed every night for everything to get better, I don't want to ask much but all I ask is things to get better here for me. It's lonely you know.

Thats all I have now. I don't know what to expect to in the future here. I miss home so much. I cant wait to get back home this december. I miss Christmas back home, do I care about the snow here? Do I care about the christmas spirit here? No..not at all.

I just want..to go home. Where friends, family, my cat, car,church, everything is there to make me happy..

I may say Im happy here, but Im not..I still feel lonely all the time.

Few people I talked to, but they aint a real friends that I use to back home.

So now, I only drank 4 cans a beers to make me feel better.
and Im here writing in this blog, please, don't ever leave home cause your dream is the one that you've always wanted to chase, Home...is where you belong to the most.

Please come fast 19th of December.. thats all I ask for Lord. :(

No comments: