9/18/13

Long way to go

September 17th,
Its still a long way to go for me, yet I am looking forward to go back home, to finish my studies and to work there. Class haven't even begin yet I'm really struggling to get rid of this awful depression of mine.

Looking through flights, calendar just to motivate myself. Still, it made it worst, I tried to forget about it, try to comfort myself by being happy all the time and time flies by quite fast. Not that fast but at least its moving faster than the last time I had the worst depression ever(3 days ago).

Now, Im trying to find a way to finish this degree in less than 3 years, I wouldn't mind cramp up my mind in a year just to complete this degree faster than anyone. I need to have that mindset next, take summer class with extra subject to loosen up the next semester or finish it up before anyone else.

That would save me some time and money. Plus I wouldn't mind going back home where I belong and work there for the rest of my life. I belong there, and Im starting to realize that I never was ready to leave that place. Even if I had a great offer to work overseas, Im willing to reject it. I want to go home and stay there, taking care of my family get a Job there instead. I belong there and there's no place like home.

I dont care if people though I was crazy or stupid, everyone has their own emotions and mind, I choose home.


HOME. (Borneo)

No comments: