5/1/09

35 days later....

Its been a really long time i dint update my blog....

Alot of things happen in that 35days time...some of it were the happy times,sad,and depressed...

I've decided to change myself from the most emo and depressed person ever to a happy go lucky...none of my friends like to see emo,they all know me well...the person who always smile everytime i enter the class...laughing in class,doing crazy stuff with my buddys.. for some reason i've been emmo for the past week...and none of them like who i was that time...some of my friends even told me not to be emo or else she'll smak me! I do realise i have a caring friends..... thanks all..

I know there's no point of being sad and depressed always....what do we get from it??? NOTHING!!
so yea...id rather be happy now...

anyway...


the past 35 days has been great... I join in the Breeze Model Seach with Limkokwing..i join cause i was challenge by my lecturers and friends...*damn*..
Altho i dint make it to the top48..but im happy enough to see my friends were in the list...

2 days ago went to watch X Men:Origins:Wolverine!!! finally i get to see a movie that reall satisfy me enough!! whoever says it boring and suck!! well u dont deserve to watch a great Marvel frachise movies....im a big fan of x men since i was a kid!!


going to watch the movie again this saturday...cant wait!! =)

thats all from me now....

No comments: