3/27/09

Faith In need

hate
anger
sad
emo
..............................
what else can i say now.....
how i wish i was somewhere else where problems doesn't follow...
i want to go away...
away..
far away....
where lonely meets loneliness of me...
i guess me being alone...is better...
god..
only you can explaine whats going on with me...
im not alright
im broken..inside..
i show my fake smile..everyday...
why..
tho..im thankfull for my friends who were there to cheer me up...
melvin,jason,zami,qawieem thx for the help...
since the beginning of sem 2...we hang out everyday and talk crap..
doing assingments and play games...
i know i need to face my own problems...but it really is distracting me in my studies...
i would stare and day dreaming...
thinking
thinking
all day long....
i needed faith in myself...
only god can explain
i've never said a prayer before in my life...
never...
starting tonite..
i will..

No comments: