3/18/09

The little things

I get pissed at little things...
dont know why...
i hated it...
i cant changed myself..
who am i if i cant be me...

why cant i be different..
be different..
i know i changed alot..
but changed to another sick son of bastard that everyone have seen everyday by the streets
i drink
clubbing
smoke

i had to get rid of those fucking habits!
and i mean it...
including my habits of getting mad and pissed at small little things!
i hurt my best friends feelings over some small little things...again!

who the fuck am i...?!
all i know..that im just another stupit person that ever lived..

i know god wanted me to appreciate life more...eventho we've been through the worst day,week or years of our life...
i try to lived up to that...
but i just cant do it..

i can deal with fate..but not the little things

No comments: