3/8/09

Wrong Turn

Yesterday evening was not a day for me to remember..
I was involved in an accident...where? In front of my house...yeah...stupit right.

I was on my way home..i went inside my house junction already,since my mom wanted to use the other car...so i reverse,and i went to parked near the bus stop thats infront of my house..after my mom reverse..so i went in...i look behind at 1st..the bike was very far behind me...so went to inside junction again, and thats went it happen...it happen so fast that the bike rammed me...it was like nex to me...my seat again!! the guy flew away and so does his bike...(i though it was some stunt man doing some stunts but ended up failing)..heh..

anyway

Went out to check him...thank god his alive! if he dint wear his helmet,...well..u know what will happen...he was bleeding on his left arm...i wasn't panic cause i know it wasn't my fault...cause i remember putting on the signal light to the right! so my mom decided to send him to Timbaland Hospital which was the closest...he had to get some stiches..but he was fine..

So my mom settle about the bike and car...and agreed to pay for our own damage..we want this to be settle quick,since his not from kch...

My car..well..the right door was in a total wreck! my sidemirror was gone! serious...i dont even know where...the rim was wreck too due to high impact..so i got no car for the moment...sights!

FUCK...FUCK! SON OF A BITCH!! i curse all day long cause i dint expect it would happen...

Today went to church...some of my friends ask me wheter im okay or not....im glad to have friends that really care tho..i cant really sleep due to the incident..

Oh well...like sherry said...move on...thx for talking chatting with me yesterday tho...she tried to calm me down...but i always insist...haha...wat the heck...i dont even want to remember what happen anyway...

another way for me to forget about it and make me calm these day...is music!! yeah..listening to Rise Against all day long...even when im on my way to church today...haha...so now..im chill and relex...everything is settle,my car is the garage,thinking bout finishing my assingments,play with my cat and dog...yea..normal life resumes...

this is the song that really calm me down...its Rise Against-Heaven knows....who say punk rocks no longer exist!! this is the only punk rock band that always inspired me and made me move on...




No comments: