3/18/09

Every Day Is Exactly The Same

I belive i can see the future
Cause i repeat the same routine

wake up
drive
class
eat
class
drive
eat
watch tv
online
sleep

read from the beginning again and again...that's what i do everyday

i think i used to have a purpose
but then again, that mite have been a dream....
i can feel their eyes are watching
in case i lose myself again
sometimes i think im happy here.....
yet i still pretend

maybe in 2 and a half year it'll change..or maybe not...how sometimes i wish i could get out from the life i had now and move on to another place or country and start a new life..
i dont know how long can i stand..
some people say to me-get over it,chill,relax,dont think too much or get a girlfriend...
the last one could be worst if i choose it..i dont know what kind of person will i be for the person that im about to share a life with..i can be sucky ''bf'' if u know what i mean..or maybe i just read my own blog to myself and maybe i'll know what kind of person am i...
no realtionships for me for now..
the truth
im not a happy guy
im a depressed, emo, blur, angry...person
maybe there's more than that...
if anyone could add that up...i would love for you to comment on my blog and tell me who the fuck am i!

.....

and you know what's the best thing is about at the end of the day?

Tomorrow it starts all over again...

1 comment:

Christine Dior said...

you know what? you didn't suck as a bf you know, you were a really sweet guy. you were the best bf that you could've been. you tried. but me? i took you for granted. and i'm sorry that we didn't work out.

hey....your blog, sounds like lyrics. beautiful. you could compose a song with those words you put in here.