6/24/09

The First Week Of Silence-week 1

week 1...

its holiday,im happy. for now. i know its gonna be bored for this 2 months. but i can stand it. i know i can.

danson went back today...
good thing he made it to KL today. he though he could not make it to KL after the Saturday incident..
yes.. i almost Punch my own best friend.
We all had limits, but when it reach to my limits.. i swear to God, i would Hit you! Hurt You! like u never seen before. i would even Kill YOU! i swear! im not being dramatic or what, but im a person that doesn't like to be bother or insulted infront of everyone. he knows his mistakes. and i forgive.
i cant ended up punching my own buddy i've known since we were a kid.

btw u still ow me 50 ringgit u bet me..

and. im not angry at you..

altho i was suppose to be happy. but i ended up again with this feeling of being Alone.
reasons.
John will be leaving to KL next month.
Cyril will be leaving to KL next month too..

All my buddys are leaving..

im happy to get to know the 4 of you..

all the memories since sunday school,secondary school,futsal and all the stupit things we do together as friends.

im particuly sad. i am.

it will be the most quiet moment in my entire life Next Month.

Danson,Aldrich,John and Cy..sorry for all those damn fucking mistakes i've done.



John my good buddy


Danson my childhood friend..not


Cyril the guitarist expert


and finally..Aldrich. Never really get a good picture with him..but there he his next to Danson.

Good Luck in everything u do guys

Cheers..and God Bless

No comments: