6/26/09

A tribute to a LEGEND!

1958-2009
Michael Jackson

The inspiring,the entertainer and the King Of Pop
passed away at 2.20pm at UCLA Medical Center

he inspired me in music.
the music
the dance
it was always entertaining..
i grew up listening to his songs

altho im a guy who listen to rock songs.
but his songs are different than any other pop stars..

no one will ever forget his famous Moon Walk
and some of my favorite songs
You Are Not Alone
You Rock My World
Thriller
&
My most favorite
Smooth Criminal!

its too bad that he passed away at an early age(50 years old)...i was shock to hear the news, eventho its a short life for him but his achievement was incredible.it was said that he was working for a comeback show, but sadly..we wont get to see the Greatest Entertainer of all time

R.I.P Michael Jackson
I will always remember your songs and the entertainment that you gave

at the 1995 MTV VMA'S. Micheal was join by Slash for a medly o"Billy Jean" ''Beat It'' "Dont Stop Till You Get Enough'' and ''Black and White"

No comments: