2/4/10

And I'm Back

Where was i..

Oh ya..

Fallout 3,left 4 dead 2,Star wars,Bayonetta,Devil may cry,Wanted,Dark sector,Halo ODST,Halo 3,Prototype,The Saboteur,Wet,Prince of persia,Alone in the dark,Brutal legend,Bourne Conspiracy,Fuel,Pure,Condemned,Terminator,Dead Space n F.E.A.R!

Story lines, game ideas, design concept, sketches are all in my mind.

the only thing i'm hoping is that i wont fail any 1 of my freaking ass subject!

if i did.. well.. i guess i have to start all over.


now..

to work

My job at Sidewalk

was not bad at all

jz that its really really tired when there's lot of costumers.

the one thing i hated about costumers

that some of them are freaking asshole and a bitch!

but in the end i'll make them pay more.. yes,u mess with me, i'll mess with ur bills and food!

i don't care if u don't have enough cash, never ever for ever never so ever be fucking rude.

with me.

No comments: