2/15/10

No roads left

Standing alone with no direction

How did i fall so far behind?

Why am i searching for perfection?

Knowing it's something i wont find.

In my fears and flaw, I let myself down again,all because.....

I run.



Ever wonder what happen to me for this past years?

I know that i'm changing from bad to worst to miserable.

Over the past year since high school,

I've suddenly have changed to someone that i dint expect out of me

I'm an Alcoholic

Smoker

and 

Bad Temper


What can i do to change that?

What?!!

My Friends said that I've been too quite.


i know that I'm always quite,

but what am i suppose to do?

I did my best, i tried till it hurt myself.

I'm just a typical lame guy i guess

I never did step up to do anything right

I never did gain Confidence at all


I'm just..

Nothing.

When did i lose my sense of purpose? 

Can i regain whats lost inside?

Why does my pain look like my pride?

Why do i feel like i deserve this?

No comments: