2/22/10

They Say

I may look like i'm not moving on

but I am.

I'm adapting to my new found path

I learn not to be Emo

I learn not be Depressed

It sucks being that way

Believe me

I have 4 more days to the End of my work 

and 

I'm back to class!


I know I've said that i wanted to change myself to start doing my work but not by the last min all the time

 i really think that i can do that

I mite be separated from my previous classmates and buddy's

it's a sign that's saying i should be more determine and confidence in what i do these days


My work

My relationships

My health 

My behavior

My attitude of being Alone!

I want to change all those.

but remain as the same all Tim to everyone who had known me,as a friend i mean

It's time for me to follow my new path 

and improved myself this year

I will


I don't care what people say and talk about me

Those bullshit are not True, and i got nothing in return if i Fight back


I walk the line, The line i choose


No comments: