1/5/09

Alone

"Such a lonely day"

That's what been going in my mind these days...My sis went off back to KL today, the house has less noise now..bored..i miss my sis..no one to bully or to disturb,even my brother is leaving this week..eventho it has been like this since last year, i just need my family around me...
I even saw danson at the airpot today...he also went off to KL..

~sights~

Everybody's leaving..
Sherry will be leaving in like 11 days time..
John, he could be leaving after taking he's results from college..
So does Cyril after his SPM results...

All my best friends are leaving....

Being alone is not what i like tho..eventho i still have some friends in kch,but my best friends are the people i always hang out with everyday...
They kept asking me to follow them to KL...but i insist..cause all i wanted is to finish my Diploma here and continue my Degree at Limkokwing's new campus in US(if it's completes in time)...and i'll be patience..

All i ever wonder is......how does it feels when every of your friends are leaving....and your the only one that's left....

No comments: