1/29/09

tHe weiRdo and the Nerd is now an Emo..

HI? my name is Tim....?

"oh, cut this son of a b***h crap!!.."

I used to be this crappy weirdo kid in primary school,i wonder why i was like that..but there's nothing wrong being a weird kid..i guess...??.. im still weird now..but not as weird last time..i think..i used to talk alot and play around too much till i get myself hurt in primary school...till the whole school knows me...well not all,but just the students that are same year as me..but i dint regret to be who i am..i met some great friends through out the year...and experience some...uhh..nvm..
I remember one of my friend ever ask me a question and i answer..afterthat he thinks im weird for the rest of his life! What the heck...
Here's the Question

I forgot his name : How do sleep at Night?

Me : Well,i forced my head into the pillow till i cant breath anymore..the next thing i know..its morning! =)

OK..afterthat give me a long stare...

Forget bout the past...now moving on to my high school!

My 1st day at school...yea,i was a nerd(thats whats i think)...i kept quiet and my specs is always lowered to my nose and my eye kept staring at ppl(which they think!!)...they hated me for doing so cause they though i was trying to create trouble with them...haha..weirdos! I just dont know why they think so...but then they turn out to be my friends now...

After those nerdy words of mine...i turn to be emo in Form 3...weird,i dint even notice that...i know i kept quiet,minding my own business and get pissed so quickly(there my real anger was born!).....i cursed alot...
Especially now...i kept saying Son of a bitch every time i wan to cursed...

But...everything turns out well..heh..

No comments: