1/24/09

The other side of me

For the past few months...i had never though i would be such angry person...
I get pissed at small matters and turned it to such a serious matter..
i dont know what's going on with me..
but
im doing my best to chill myself and not to get angry at small matters..
if my habit of these continue,i know it will affect me, my friends and my family...

so...

Im sorry..
especially to..

Sherry
It seems that your the only person i always had been mad at..so, im sorry..i never though i would be such a jerk..i care for you and im sorry if im being such a protective person to you,cause you were my first ever friend at college since the 1st day i've arrive there..i just dont want you to go to wrong path and i just dont want to lose another friend...

John
I've known you for 7 years..sometimes i dont know why i was angry at you for no reason..so,i know that you will always ignore me and try to cool me down when im mad..so thx,im sorry if i ever offended you buddy..

Cyril
Maybe you deserve it,or maybe not..but i was never agry at you,if u ever feel offended..im sorry

Danson
Dude,i've known you since we were a kid..i know you dont remember, but i do...our family are close friends only when they met..we had never had an argument so far....well, maybe once...and it was bad..real bad..i remember i wanted to hit your head with the stick that i had..heh..which you did let me cool down for awhile...
im sorry for what happen in the past....

all im asking is forgiveness...if i dint get any...well maybe i deserve it..4 of you were my best friends,maybe you'll understand what are my intentions..

its a shit life for me...and im changing myself to become a better person..

No comments: