1/6/09

p a t h o l o g y

" i swear by Apollo, Asclepius, Hygieia and Pannaca...
and I take to witness all the Gods, all the goddesses...

I will prescribe regiments for the good of my patients according to
my ability and my judgment and never do harm to anyone...."

Being a Pathologists is what i always wanted to be. but somehow, im not meant for it. reasons..will i get use to see dead bodies,blood,brains,testicles and some other stuff that can make people puke...i know this job is kinda nasty and dirty...but still,its a job that i would love to have..its not that i want to take advantage on the dead bodies or what,its what i want to for medical,i dont know what am i saying..finding the cause of death or perform an autopsy is pretty cool to me...

Now...as i move on,i know i could not turn back...studying at Limkokwing taking Animation & Multimedia Design is good enough for me..and im proud to be part of the Limkokwing College..they say use all your creativity, and so i will...

I will forget about trying to be a pathologist...

Now i'll be focusing to be a Game or Animation Designner...
the pathologist thing..was just my second choice if i dont get to study in Limkokwing...


No comments: